点击最右上角的头像

第三步
点击头像旁边的“<

第四步
点击“选择本地图片”当然如果你有摄像头,可以自拍,就点击“拍照”啦!

第五步
从本地图片文件中选择要用的头像,例如我直接就是静水流深中的那张

第六步
上传的过程有时候有点长,请静心等待,等照片完全显示后点击中间的那个“”就OK了!

延伸阅读:
如何用电脑收发微信(微信营销电脑版客户端)
http://xinxiangshicheng.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=846

如有任何关于联营计划方面的问题及建议欢迎与我联系!
加红利QQ:937378655
联系邮箱:
937378655@qq.com
点击回到有待分类分目录
点击回到联营教程总目录

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
转播到腾讯微博
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2015-6-28 11:42:35
"This is a great day for child care providers and PCAs," said Eliot Seide, executive director of AFSCME Council 5. "They finally have an opportunity to decide for themselves if they want to have a union. FILE   In this June 13, 2013 file photo, attendees play video games on the PlayStation 4 at the Sony booth during the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. The boundary between the online and physical worlds got blurry last week when Sony's PlayStation Network was disabled by an online attack, while an American Airlines passenger jet carrying a Sony executive was diverted due to a bomb threat on Twitter.That means more time for club shows, which are inevitably more intimate, less scripted and much, much more affordable than the average arena gig. Say you attend Springsteen Oct. Rob Ashton has moderated comments on Fairfax's metro websites for around two and a half years, reading and approving or declining every comment submitted on up to 50 articles a day, from opinion to sport to entertainment, business and other sections. He is employed by AAP owned editorial service Pagemasters, which has an arrangement with Fairfax to provide moderation services across its metro mastheads..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-6-28 12:00:57
There got to be some sort of reprieve for us, especially being Maine residents, using Maine campgrounds. Oh wait, that the way life should be in Maine   tax the crap out of us.Keep talkingRepublicans have embraced a new strategy: Pachyderm icide (no offense to elephants).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-1 23:37:03
Revenue and stole the records of 3.8 million individual taxpayers and nearly three quarters of a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 03:08:50
I had the same experience when I went back to college the second time around for a degree in English/Creative Writing. I went through ALL of those sorts of classes in what is generally THE most liberal of the liberal departments. QUESTION: Hi, my name is Emil and I am a sophmore in highschool. I am having problems with my grades.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 13:27:02
Arbeidet fra oss har tittelen 鈥漅obust ultrasonic indoor positioning using transmitter arrays鈥?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 13:44:19
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Texas Trade Up Appliance Rebate program and the extremely high volume of traffic on the Web site . The Comptroller's Office worked throughout the day with the company administering the rebates to alleviate delays related to extremely high demand on the Web site, as well as the phone reservation system.".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 13:52:05
early childhood teaching. (I have already written about Vilks in detail here.) It depicted the
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 13:56:50
results into future THIRAs allows a jurisdiction to manage changes to its risk landscape," the
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2015-7-2 13:59:10
G. H. In the meantime, Kieny says, the WHO is exploring the possibility of helping the affected countries develop convalescent serum   blood from survivors which would contain Ebola antibodies   and hyperimmune globulin, a more concentrated antibody serum. Both these therapies are used for a variety of illnesses; hyperimmune globulin, for instance, is used to treat people who have been exposed to rabies..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

小黑屋|吸引力法则论坛

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:19 PM , Processed in 0.035856 second(s), 16 queries .